As an Amazon Associate I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. No extra cost to you.
Total Gym 1900 is a basic workout training equipment that has a lot of amazing features. It is the most advanced beginner workout instrument that has all the necessary diverse workout options with unique and upgraded attachments and bars.
A beginner from different levels of fitness and age can have a professional home gym session with it without even going to the gym. Today we are going to discuss a brief description and review of Total Gym 1900 equipment. So, let’s begin.
Total Gym 1900 Review
Why Should you go for Total Gym 1900?
- Beginner workout enthusiast will have all the necessary attachments, exercise options and other facilities suitable for a beginner
- Durable vinyl upholster glideboard ensures total comfort and protection of muscles
- Overweight people need not to worry about their weight to perform exercise on this equipment as it supports upto 350lbs weight.
- You can practice 60plus exercises with this equipment
- Despite being a primary and beginner workout instrument. This equipment offers 12 different levels of resistance.
- Offers a number of important attachments, press up bars, dip bars, AB Crunch boards, leg pulley accessories kit.
- You can fold it easily to store by saving space
- You can also use it for incline dumbbell presses. You can lean against the glideboard and exercise with dumbbells without
- It also comes with two DVDs with all the necessary exercises in it
Features of Total Gym 1900
Let’s have a look at some basic features of Total Gym 1900
Build and Quality
Total Gym 1900 is made with a quality heavy duty steel frame. This steel frame is capable of taking a load up to 350lbs. This steel frame features a center support rail for the glideboard.
It also has a top inner rail and a bottom outer rail to provide maximum support and solid build to the structure. The glideboard runs smoothly on these rails. This equipment also features a height adjustment tube and arm pulley/Cable assembly.
Levels of Resistance
This equipment comes with 12 different levels of resistance.
There are two nylon strap pulleys on both sides of the equipment. They both are padded with soft rubber to ensure your firm grab. Plus, the cord that a user pulls to do exercises have solid toughness, and are top notch quality.
60+ exercises can be performed with this single equipment
Support and Comfort
Total Gym 1900 ensures proper distribution of body balance when you are leaning your back on the glideboard. The glideboard has a thick layer of comfortable foam under the vinyl covering, to provide necessary support for your back, hip and buttock.
This equipment also is very lightweight and flexible to use. The pulley system won’t put excessive pressure on your muscles and shoulders. It is great for cardio, strength and flexibility training.
It can be folded down for easy and space saving storage.
Total Gym 1900 has the weight capacity of 350 lbs.
Total Gym 1900 comes fully assembled. So there’s no need for further hassle of assembling.
The warranty period of Total Gym 1900 is 1 year from the date of purchase.
Pros & Cons
What I Like:
- Total gym 1900 has a solid build with sturdy frame that has made him durable
- 60+ different exercises can be done with this single equipment
- It has 12 different level of resistance
- Comes with so many exciting multi functional attachments: AB Crunch boards and Leg pull accessories
- It has a number of bars and presses: front press, press up bars, dip bars etc.
- Total gym authority shipped this item as fully assembled
- It will save your space with it’s folding option
- This equipment has a budget friendly price tag
What I Don’t Like:
- This equipment doesn’t include any squate
- The equipment is a bit long for normal users
What to Consider before Purchasing Total Gym 1900?
You have to consider a few things before choosing Total Gym 1900. This equipment will not offer you heavy workout facilities. You cannot load it with dumbbell plates to add weight on the gliding board, as it doesn’t have pegs. Pulley system also will not support extra resistance.
So, it can be easily understood that this equipment is not designed for heavy workout sessions. If you are looking for an instrument for heavy bodybuilding then this equipment will not be that helpful. It does not offer heavy bodybuilding exercises.
Total Gym 1900 is the most modern piece of home gym equipment for beginners that anyone could ever ask for. It will offer you both basic and a bit upgraded version of exercises as you can perform 60 plus exercises with it. You can also enjoy 12 levels of resistance and advanced attachments.
but it also is not for heavy workout sessions to make a person bodybuilder. It’s long structure and shape is a bit inconvenient for shorter people. Despite these disadvantages, you can easily understand that this equipment is an effective home gym equipment for beginners. So we will suggest that you go to Total Gym 1900 for a home gym session.