As an Amazon Associate I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. No extra cost to you.
Total Gym is a trusted name for all the workout enthusiasts out there. Total Gym has attracted many workout enthusiasts for its total workout package that can be performed at home.
With “Total Gym” equipment you can perform your indoor workout sessions easily and effectively without having to go to the gym. This brand manufactures gym equipments for people who are very busy and always have a tight schedule to workout. So, they manufacture gym equipment so that you can workout at home without any hassle.
There are many different models produced by Total Gym. All the models are great for workout. But there are some particular models that need to be appreciated for their quality performance.
One of them is Total Gym Apex G1. Today we will gonna discuss Total Gym Apex G1 model. This article will be about Total Gym Apex G1 review. Here in this article, we will try to cover their pros and cons, important features and why you should have it.
Total Gym Apex G1 Review
Let’s talk about the design and dimension of Total Gym Apex G1 models. Dimension of these models can differ when you set them up for exercise and when it is folded.
Total Gym Apex G1 is 15.5 inches wide, 93 inches long and 43.5 inches high when you set it up for exercise, and when it is folded it becomes 15.5 inches wide, 50.5 inches long and 8 inches high. The weight of this machine is 53.2lbs.
Why Total Gym Apex G1?
Total Gym Apex G1 is the first model in the new and very affordable Total Gym Apex range. Utilizing bodyweight, workouts are low impact and suitable for people of any age and fitness level.
You will get results using the gym for just 20 to 30 minutes, a few times a week. The Total Gym Apex G1 comes with accessories that extend its capability. This extended capability allows you to perform 60 plus exercises.
This gym instrument comes with an ergonomically designed padded glide board. You can easily and comfortably do your workouts by sitting or lying on this paddle glide board.
You can adjust the angle of the board with 6 available levels. This will enable you to increase or decrease the resistance.
You can always fold the machine and store it according to your convenience when you have finished your workout sessions.
If you want to lose your excess pounds and inches without splashing out a lot of cash then the Total Gym Apex G1 is suitable for you.
Features of Total Gym Apex G1
Let’s discuss some basic features of Total gym Apex G1. This amazing gym instrument comes with some great features. These features have been discussed below.
- Levels of Resistance: Total Gym Apex G1 has its own adjustability. It comes with 6 levels of resistance. You can have the benefit to adjust it between these different levels. By this advantage, your machine can have increased or decreased resistance.
- Exercise Options: There are a number of exercises you can perform with this gym machine. These exercises are mentioned below.
- Kneeling Biceps Curl
- Kneeling High Row
- Kneeling Row
- Extended Kneeling Lat Sweep
- Oblique Twister
- Chest Press
- Shoulder Press
- Pilates 100
- Overhead Triceps Kickback
- Iron Cross/Front Pullover
- Weight Capacity: Total Gym Apex G1 has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. it is capable of taking a load up to a weight of 300lbs.
- Storage: Total Gym Apex G1 comes with folding features. By of help of this feature you can fold the machine and store it easily and safely after finishing the workout.
- Assembly: These models of Total Gym usually come as fully assembled. Total Gym Apex G1 is not exceptional. Total Gym Apex G1 comes fully assembled. You don’t need to assemble it after opening the package. You just need to unfold the machine after opening the box.
- Warranty: Total Gym Apex G1 comes with a warranty of 6 months.
- Price: As we have mentioned earlier, it is a budget-friendly gym instrument. It comes with a comparatively low and reasonable price. The price is under 300 dollars. (Check Price on Amazon)
Pros And Cons
There are both Pros and Cons of Total Gym Apex G1. Let’s take a look at both pros and cons of Total Gym Apex G1.
What I Like:
- You will be able to perform 60+ exercises with this instrument
- You can have 6 different levels of resistance
- It is perfect for a full-body workout
- Total Gym Apex G1 comes fully assembled, so you don’t need to worry about assembling
- It is capable of taking load up to 300lbs
- You can easily fold it and store it conveniently
- Budget-friendly gym instrument
- Comes with workout guides and nutrition tips
What I Don’t Like:
- This gym instruments have no squat stand. So, a user might face difficulty while squatting with it.
- It provides a warranty of only 6 months. This warranty period is comparatively shorter than other gym instrument brands.
What to Consider before Purchasing Total Gym Apex G1?
There is no doubt that The Total Gym Apex G1 is a great workout instrument but you have to consider a few things before buying it. You have to keep in mind that this machine will only help you to improve your strength, muscle tone and heart health and not more than that.
This model will not be suitable for you if your aim is to build a lot of bulk.
Total Gym Apex G1 is a versatile gym instrument. This gym instrument has such versatility that will allow you to practice more than 60+ exercises. Thus, it will enhance your workout performance.
Total gym has manufactured it with both quality and elegant design. Any beginner workout enthusiast can have their routine indoor workout session with this instrument. It is perfect for newcomers with some pro workout features.
So, if you are thinking about an effective, budget-friendly workout instrument Total Gym Apex G1 will be a great option for you. We will recommend that this gym machine can offer you all the features that a workout enthusiast will look for.